Sunday, December 6
Please take a moment to read the enclosed brochure explaining Parent/Child Dedication. In order to participate, contact Darlene Christie at 770-267-5904 or Darlene@fbcmonroe.com and follow the steps below.
Steps for Parent/Child Dedication:
- We encourage that each parent participate in our Parent/Child Dedication class. The importance of Biblical Parenting will be shared and the meaning of the Parent/Child Dedication will be discussed. Parent/Child Dedication classes are scheduled forWednesday evening, November 4th at 6:15 PM or Sunday, November 15th, during the Sunday school hour. Please let Darlene know which class you will be attending.
- In order for your child’s information to be correct, please email a picture of your child to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your child’s full name, birthdate, parents’ names and names of any siblings. This is due by Friday, November 20.
- Please notify Darlene of the worship service you would like to participate in on December 6th: 8:30, 11:00, or 11:11.
- A dedication reception will be held on December 6th at 9:30 AM, in between worship services. Located in the Bride’s room, on the 1st floor under the sanctuary, this will be a time for fellowship and to enjoy this special occasion in the life of each family. Please let Darlene know an estimated number of family and friends that will be attending the reception.
- If you cannot take part in the December 6th service, please let us know and we will notify you of the next service available.
- If you have any questions, please contact Darlene Christie, Director of Preschool Ministries.